Birk Centerpark 40
DK-7400 Herning
Tel +45 9626 1111
E- mail:mail@expat-in.dk

Residence and Work Permit

Residence and work permit
Before expatriating to Herning or Ikast-Brande municipality it is important to stay updated with the rules of applying for residence and work permission. Your citizenship depends on how to apply, register and what to bring when applying for work permit, residence permit or both.

The cisitzenship is divided into four groups:
- Citizens from Nordic countries
- Citizens from EU countries
- Citizens from other countries (Non-EU countries)
- Cross-border commutes

Other services

The International Citizen Service in Aarhus will help you with these subjects:

- NemID
- Welcome to Denmark handbook
- Personal guidance about living and working in Denmark
- Spouse Programme

New in Herning and Ikast-Brande:

You can read more in the `Welcome´ leaflet from Herning and Ikast-Brande here!

You can also find detailed information at:
International Citizen Service
New in Denmark

In the website of New in Denmark you can find information about the different types of permit for residence and work.

Der er ikke oprettet begivenheder endnu!