Event date: 27/04-2015
Insights Workshop: Colourful Communication
JCI Herning International is inviting its members and friends to our next monthly meeting on 27th of April where we will be working with our personal Insights Profiles and concentrating on communication skills.
This evening will provide you with insights of how different types of communication can motivate and demotivate - and making you aware of the difference.
You will work on your own form of communication to adapt it to your team. And get actions for improvement.
You will also get to practice communicating with each other based on the colours and some of the Insights concepts. And this will take action from your profile to make sure this is focusing on your skills and where you should be aware of issues.
The course is conducted by Nikolai Friis who is awarded as the best trainer in JCI Denmark in 2013!
NB! Sign-up is needed for attending the event – for both, members and non-members of JCI Herning International! To register yourself for the event, fill in the registration form latest on 23rd of April, 2015.
!!! In order to attend, Insights Profile is needed. If you need to take the test, you have to register for it no later than 12th of April.
- members of JCI Herning International & first-timers (with profile): 0 kr.
- members of other JCI branches & other guests (with profile): 60 kr.
- members of other JCI branches & other guests (without profile): 675 kr.
Questions and further information:
Agata: 5034 4950
Maj-Britt: 6146 7887
Find us on Facebook
* * * * * * * * * *
Are you between 18 and 40, and wish to:
- be a part of project where we make a difference?
- expand your professional and personal network?
- grow in leadership, personal development and communication?
- participate in exciting courses, workshops and lectures locally, nationally and internationally?
Then join JCI!
JCI is for those who want to develop themselves through active and committed participation.