Event date: 12/06-2015
Live music, fleamarket and much more!
Program Friday, June 12:
- 9:00 Storegade is closed until Saturday at 6pm
- 11:00 The beer-bar opens at the town square and the shops move into the streets
More events and services:
- You can buy sluch ice
- Grilled sausages
- Brande for Nepal will have several activities and selling things to give the profit money to Nepal
- 13:30 Kid´s parade (app. 700 kids)
- 14:30 Tonny Trifolikom gives a show on the stage at the town square for kids and parents. Participating kids will get an icecream and bottled water
- 16:00 Sport Art gives a Karate show on the town square and tells about Karate
- 17:00 Live music by Ole Gas (the best copi-singer of a famous artist, Kim Larsen)
Program Saturday, June 13:
- 8:00 Free of charge breakfast (buns and coffee) on the town square and at Hosekræmmeren
- 9:00 The fleamarket opens in Torvegade. Live music by the band, De 3 spillemænd (accordion music). Brande for Nepal support the victims of the earthquake
- 10:00 Brande Old Boys: Japanese Quiz at the town squaer and the better of the year. Fly in a helicopter from Brande sports hall (400,- per. person
- 11:00 The Bandit of the year will be announced by Brande Borgerforening
- 12:00 "The big cake contest" on the stage at the town square. Registration for the contest is no later then June 10, 2015.
- 13:00 Live music by Green-Hill on the stage at the town square
- 17:00 The activities at the town square will close and the party continues at Vagns Krostue og at Hosekræmmeren.
Free of charge event!