SKAT for Entrepreneurs
Event date: 30/09-2015
Do you consider starting a company in Denmark or have you just recently done so? Then join this info meeting and learn how to manage the taxes in your start-up.
September 30th from 5 to 7.30 pm
Innovatorium in Herning
DURING THIS INFO MEETING, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Whether your company has a commercial activity
- Whether your company is registered correctly at SKAT
- Bookkeeping and invoice requirements for your company
- How to report and pay VAT and tax correctly
- How to use skat.dk and TastSelv
- Where and how you can get more help regarding taxes
- Information about company registration: How the tax system works regarding starting up a company – in order to get the most out of this part, you need to know a little bit about the system in advance. Therefore, there will be a short introduction to preliminary income and annual tax statements.
- Review of the most important things that a newly registered company must be aware of regarding taxes
- Deadlines for VAT and tax as well as reporting to TastSelv Citizen and TastSelv Business
- Contacting SKAT in English - skat.dk and on the phone
The info meeting will last 2 ½ hours and you will have the opportunity to ask questions. You will get a copy of a handbook for newly started companies.
Please note, that SKAT does not provide counselling. If you need some counselling, you need to get in touch with an auditor or a lawyer.
During the meeting, you will get an opportunity to network with other international entrepreneurs from the region of Central Denmark.
SIGN UP AND GET IN TOUCH
Please sign up here by latest September 29th (by noon).
Participation is free, but there is a “No Show Fee” of 500 DKK if you sign up and do not come on the day.
For more information, contact the coordinator of VIA Student Incubator Annette Qvistgaard, email@example.com.