Sightseeing in Brande
Event date: 07/05-2018
A sightseeing trip in and around Brande
On Monday May 7th we have arranged for a guided bus tour. Tourist Manager Jette Nielsen from Visit Ikast-Brande has helped us arrange an inspiring trip for us.
The bus will leave from N.I. Møllers Plads, Brande (by the Tourist Office) at exactly 6 pm.
This evening you will be introduced to the many entertaining activities Brande has to offer including:
- An introduction to leisure activities
- A guide to local attractions
- Car rental
- Bike rental – and cycling routes
- Fishing licenses and where to fish
- Shelters and outdoor life
We will bring sandwiches and drinks and we will stop at beautiful sites, where we will eat and go for a short hike (depending on the weather).
We expect to be back in Brande no later than 9.30 pm.
- The trip is free for members of International Village Brande. For non-members it is 50 kr.
- We are going for a short hike, so dress accordingly (and check the weather forecast)
- We leave exactly at 6 pm.
- We need you to sign up for this evening, as we have to order sandwiches for you and arrange transportation.
- You will get a chance to meet other internationals
Price: 50kr for drinks and sandwich. Members of international Village Brande participate for free.
Sign-up: By email no later than Monday April 30th.